Download Google Camera 7.4 for Redmi 9 Prime: Xiaomi has launched its Redmi 9 Prime smartphone in India. The new budget phone comes with quad-rear cameras and MediaTek’s Helio’s chipset. Redmi 9 Prime is announced at Rs. 9999 for the base model with 4 GB and 64 GB storage. The device also comes with 4 GB and 128 GB announced at a price tag of Rs. 11,999. The device comes with a 6.53-inch IPS LCD panel with a Full HD+ resoultion.
Read More: How to find WiFi password in Windows 10
Well, if you are a Redmi 9 Prime user, you would know how crazy the cameras on the device are. But the stock camera on the device does suffer a bit. I mean, the pictures turn out great, the device faces a lot of issues in terms of image processing. That is where Google Camera 7.4 comes into action. Now, you might have a doubt. What is Google Camera and how does it improve your camera experience?
In this post, we are going to discuss everything you need to know about Google Camera and well will also guide you through how to Download Google Camera 7.4 for Redmi 9 Prime.
What is Google Camera?
Google Camera is often referred to as GCam, GCam Mod, Pixel Camera and etc. If you have been following Google Pixel devices, you know whats their USP. Google Pixel devices are very famous for its camera capabilities. Google Camera is the default camera application where all the magic happens.
To be short and clear, Google Camera comes with a lot of features, mappings, algorithms, and etc which can get the best of any camera sensor, as far as the device is powered by Snapdragon SoCs. Well, GCam Mod is not one way. There is a separate GCam development for separate devices. Well, you can run GCam on any Android devices, but to run without bugs and the maximum out of it you will have to check for your device supported GCam.
With every Pixel device, Google is making the GCam better. Last year, they have added the Astro-Photography mode, which is soon adopted by developers to all the popular devices. In a similar case, GCam 7.4 for Redmi 9 Prime is extracted from the latest Pixel devices with all the updates gathered. With that been said, let us talk about the features of GCam 7.4.
GCam 7.4 for Redmi 9 Prime Features
With every version launch, Google adds in a unique or stable fix to the Google Camera. Just like every time, Google worked on its camera in order to release the GCam 7.4! It is worth noting that the upcoming Pixel 5 series and 4a series of smartphones will origin with a similar version. The features of the GCam 7.4 Mod include…
- Revamped UI elements, including the settings UI. Now, you can access certain settings in just a few taps.
- Automatic DND while recording a video.
- Now you can change the video resolutions from a quick toggle on the dashboard.
- Ability to record in cinematic frame-rate i.e., ability to record in 24 frames per second.
- Ability to record videos in the highest resolution possible i.e., 4K in 60 frames per second.
- Exposure controls to adjust brightness and High-Dynamic range of any certain camera.
- Frequent faces features tp help you capture the Top Shot photos.
- Touch and Hold shortcut to capture the top shot images.
Download Google Camera 7.4 Redmi 9 Prime
- Get the Google Camera 7.4 from the download section above.
- Before it downloads, make sure to install if you have installed any other Google Camera mods in the past. Although the application might install over a few MGC versions, but will certainly give you loads of bugs and compatibility issues.
- Once downloaded, install the package. If asked for install from unknow sources permission, allow it.
- Now once the application is installed, go ahead and open the GCam 7.4 for Redmi 9 Prime
- Make changes to necessary settings, if you are not sure what you are doing, do not change any settings.
- That is it! Now, you have successfully installed the Google Camera 7.4 on your device.
That is how you can Download Google Camera 7.4 for Redmi 9 Prime. If this post helped you to download and install GCam 7.4, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.