Download Google Camera 7.4 for OnePlus 5T: OnePlus 5T was launched back in November 2017, just five months after the launch of OnePlus 5. OnePlus 5T was a huge success immediately as it has brought various changes to the table at the same price. OnePlus follows an ideology of releasing an upgrade to its devices within six months. Well, it did not bring a lot of changes to the table from OnePlus 3 to 3T but changed the entire design from 5 to 5T.
Although OnePlus 5T features the same Snapdragon 835 SoC and 8 GB ram as its older OnePlus 5, it gets a major design and displays size upgrade. OnePlus 5T coupled with the Oxygen OS is faster and snappier than the current-gen mid-rangers. But when it comes to camera performance, OnePlus 5T lags worlds behind due to the poor sensor software optimizations. But, you can double-up the camera quality can image clarity by using Google Camera on OnePlus 5T.
Now, you might have a doubt. What is Google Camera and how does it improve your camera experience? In this post, we are going to discuss everything you need to know about Google Camera and well will also guide you through how to Download Google Camera 7.4 for OnePlus 5T.
What is GCam or Google Camera?
Google Camera is often referred to as GCam, GCam Mod, Pixel Camera and etc. If you have been following Google Pixel devices, you know whats their USP. Google Pixel devices are very famous for its camera capabilities. Google Camera is the default camera application where all the magic happens.
To be short and clear, Google Camera comes with a lot of features, mappings, algorithms, and etc which can get the best of any camera sensor, as far as the device is powered by Snapdragon SoCs. Well, GCam Mod is not one way. There is a separate GCam development for separate devices. Well, you can run GCam on any Android devices, but to run without bugs and the maximum out of it you will have to check for your device supported GCam.
With every Pixel device, Google is making the GCam better. Last year, they have added the Astro-Photography mode, which is soon adopted by developers to all the popular devices. In a similar case, GCam 7.4 is extracted from the latest Pixel devices with all the updates gathered. With that been said, let us talk about the features of GCam 7.4
Google Camera 7.4 GCam for OnePlus 5T
With every version launch, Google adds in a unique or stable fix to the Google Camera. Just like every time, Google worked on its camera in order to release the GCam 7.4! It is worth noting that the upcoming Pixel 5 series and 4a series of smartphones will origin with a similar version. The features of the GCam 7.4 Mod include…
- Revamped UI elements, including the settings UI. Now, you can access certain settings in just a few taps.
- Automatic DND while recording a video.
- Now you can change the video resolutions from a quick toggle on the dashboard.
- Ability to record in cinematic frame-rate i.e., ability to record in 24 frames per second.
- Ability to record videos in the highest resolution possible i.e., 4K in 60 frames per second.
- Exposure controls to adjust brightness and High-Dynamic range of any certain camera.
- Frequent faces features to help you capture the Top Shot photos.
- Touch and Hold shortcut to capture the top shot images.
Download Google Camera 7.4 for OnePlus 5T
- Get the GCam 7.4 for OnePlus 5T from the download section above.
- Before it downloads, make sure to install if you have installed any other Google Camera mods in the past. Although the application might install over a few MGC versions, but will certainly give you loads of bugs and compatibility issues.
- Once downloaded, install the package. If asked for install from unknow sources permission, allow it.
- Now once the application is installed, go ahead and open the GCam 7.4
- Make changes to necessary settings, if you are not sure what you are doing, do not change any settings.
- That is it! Now, you have successfully installed the GCam 7.4 on OnePlus 5T.
That is how you can Download Google Camera 7.4 for OnePlus 5T. If this post helped you to download and install GCam 7.4 for OnePlus 5, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy! Before you leave, you can also check out our list of Best Custom ROMs for OnePlus 5T in September 2020.