Download Google Camera 7.4: If you are in the world of Android custom development, rooting, custom ROMs, and a lot of other things like that, then I am pretty sure that you had come across Google Camera. Google Camera, hands down, is one of the most popular third-party camera applications that has ever released.
In this article, we are gonna discuss everything around the Google Camera and also discuss how you can download Google Camera 7.4 APK on all Android devices. Well, before we start Google Camera for all Android devices is a bold claim considering the fact that this is application is only supported on Qualcomm Snapdragon-powered devices!
What is Google Camera 7.4?
Well, Google Camera is often referred to as GCam, GCam Mod, Pixel Camera and etc. If you have been following Google Pixel devices, you know whats their USP. Google Pixel devices are very famous for its camera capabilities. Google Camera is the default camera application where all the magic happens.
To be short and clear, Google Camera comes with a lot of features, mappings, algorithms, and etc which can get the best of any camera sensor, as far as the device is powered by Snapdragon SoCs. Well, GCam Mod is not one way. There is a separate GCam development for separate devices. Well, you can run GCam on any Android devices, but to run without bugs and the maximum out of it you will have to check for your device supported GCam.
With every Pixel device, Google is making the GCam better. Last year, they have added the Astro-Photography mode, which is soon adopted by developers to all the popular devices. In a similar case, GCam 7.4 is extracted from the latest Pixel devices with all the updates gathered. With that been said, let us talk about the features of GCam 7.4
GCam 7.4 Mod Features
With every version launch, Google adds in a unique or stable fix to the Google Camera. Just like every time, Google worked on its camera in order to release the GCam 7.4! It is worth noting that the upcoming Pixel 5 series and 4a series of smartphones will origin with a similar version. The features of the GCam 7.4 Mod include…
- Revamped UI elements, including the settings UI. Now, you can access certain settings in just a few taps.
- Automatic DND while recording a video.
- Now you can change the video resolutions from a quick toggle on the dashboard.
- Ability to record in cinematic frame-rate i.e., ability to record in 24 frames per second.
- Ability to record videos in highest resolution possible i.e., 4K in 60 frames per second.
- Exposure controls to adjust brightness and High-Dynamic range of any certain camera.
- Frequent faces features tp help you capture the Top Shot photos.
- Touch and Hold shortcut to capture the top shot images.
How to Download Google Camera 7.4 on your Android Device?
Well, although a lot of developers are working on releasing GCam 7.4 for the devices they support, the famous developer parrot043 released the version of GCam 7.4 on all the devices. But then again, as this is not the device certain version, I suggest you check for your device-build GCam 7.4 on your respective Telegram and Forum groups. This version works on all the devices whose Camera2API is enabled.
Also, make sure that your device is running on Android 10. This version of GCam 7.4 is not supported on the lower versions of the Android yet.
- Download Google Camera 7.4 from the download section above.
- Before it downloads, make sure to install if you have installed any other Google Camera mods in the past. Although the application might install over a few MGC versions, but will certainly give you loads of bugs and compatibility issues.
- Once downloaded, install the package. If asked for install from unknow sources permission, allow it.
- Now once the application is installed, go ahead and open the GCam 7.4
- Make changes to necessary settings, if you are not sure what you are doing, do not change any settings.
- That is it! Now, you have successfully installed the Google Camera 7.4 on your Android device.
That is how you can Download Google Camera 7.4 application for Android devices. If this post helped you to download and install GCam 7.4, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!