Recently the Google Pixel 4th generation devices were released by Google. These awaited phones come with a number of amazing specifications of both Hardware and Software. One of the most alluring features of this device is the Google Camera 7.0. This latest GCam features the Astrophotography – the new gossip of the Android town.
If you are a person who like the Night Sight feature then the Astrophotography feature would be a boon for you. Basically the later is the enhancement tool for the former. One can capture more stars than visible with the help of this feature. And the best part is that this feature is now supported by the Google Camera 7.0 from Google Pixel 4.
Certainly, developers all around have contributed their part in making a Google Camera 7.0 APK with Astrophotography feature for many of the Xiaomi devices. And that’s exactly what we will be covering today.
In this article, we are sharing with you all the download links to various Google Camera MOD APK 7.0 from different developers like san1ty, Parrot043, etc. So what are you waiting for? Here you go –
The Gcam 7.0 also comes with all the features from previous Google Camera 6.1 like Night Sight, Super Res Zoom, ZSL HDR+, HDR+ Enhanced, Portrait on front & back camera, Video recording upto 4K 30FPS, Photosphere, Slow motion 240 FPS (1080p).
List of Xiaomi devices supported by Google Camera 7.0 –
- Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (X)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 India
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
- (Xiaomi) Redmi Note 7 / 7S
- (Xiaomi) Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite
- Xiaomi Mi 9 (Only on MIUI 10)
- Xiaomi Mi 9T
- Xiaomi Mi A1/A2/A3
- Mi 5X
- Mi 6X
- Mi5S Plus
- Mi 6
- Mi 8 / Pro / EE
- Mi 8 SE
- Pocophone F1
- Mi 9
- Mi9 SE
- K20 / Mi9T
- K20 Pro / Mi9T Pro
- Redmi 4X
- Redmi 4 Prime
- Redmi 4A
- Redmi 5
- Redmi 5A
- Redmi 5 Plus
- Redmi 7
- Redmi Note 4
- Redmi Note 6 / Pro
- Redmi Note 7
- Xiaomi CC9/CC9e
Download Pixel 4 Camera – Gcam 7.0+ Mod APK for Xiaomi devices
- Download Pixel 4 Camera – Gcam 7.0+ Mod APK for Xiaomi devices
- Perfect Settings for GCam 7.0 on Xiaomi Phones
Just recently Google had released the Google Camera 7.0 for the Pixel series devices and now here we have for you all the latest Google Camera Mod Apk 7.0. This latest Mod Apk comes with all the amazing newly introduced features that include – Measure Mode, Selfie flash, Dark mode and so on.
The Xiaomi devices having the camera 2 API Support which include the older devices or budget phones of Snapdragon 400 series and 600 series, 700 series, up to the 800 series. But for the older versions or the cheaper phones that do not have Camera 2 API Support, you can enable it using Magisk Module Root Method.
Pixel 4 Google Camera 7.0 Download from Parrot043
- Astrophotography feature included. This features works on most of the Xiaomi devices with Snapdragon processors including Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi Note 6 Pro, Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 7S, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi K20, Redmi K20 Pro, Poco F1, Mi 9, M9 9T, and so on.
- Support for the config files.
- Slow Motion
- AWB settings
- Crash fix
- Time lapse fixed.
Pixel 4 Gcam 7.0 by Urnyx05
- Fixed every major problem of Mi9/Mi9S/Mi9T – Mi9T Pro.
- Portrait Mode
- 1st developer that brought Switching lenses
- Addition of buttons for Aux lenses
- Working Videos
- Forced 100% JPEG Quality
- Fixed Sabre on front & Aux lenses
Google Camera 7.0 APK mod by Urnyx05
Pixel 4 Google Camera 7.0 from oJoseHenrick
- The Google camera 7.0 from oJoseHenrick should work on most of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730, 710, 712 processors.
Google Camera 7.0 APK mod by oJoseHenrick Gcam_7.0_oJoseHenrick_V2.apk (changelog)
Full downloads repository by oJoseHenrick
Pixel 4 Gcam 7.0 downloads from san1ty
- This version should work on most of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, 845, 835 phones that include – poco f1, mi8, mix2s, mix 3, mi 9t, mi 9t pro, k20, k20 pro, and so on.
- Best camera for Xiaomi phones running Snapdragon processors.
Google Camera 7.0 APK mod by san1ty
Full downloads repository by san1ty
Best Configuration files for Xiaomi devices
If you are wondering what a config file is then relax. It is just a files having a set of configurations that will run and enable different features on the Gcam on your Android. Here we have mentioned the different config files having major features like the Astrophotography feature, Night Sight, etc.
Download various config.xml files for Xiaomi devices –
Perfect Settings for GCam 7.0 on Xiaomi Phones
- First of all, see of your Xiaomi device supports Camera 2 API. Or you can just manually enable it using Magisk Module.
- You can install the above mentioned Google Camera Config files on your Android device.
- Download and Install GCam 7.0 APK from above and then open it.
- Go to Settings> Under Photo Settings> Advanced.
- Turn On and Off settings. So here are a few basic settings where you will have to turn on/ off as mentioned below –
- Enable Google Photos – Turn On
- Raw+JPEG – Turn On if you want Raw which is ideal for lightroom editing.
- Store Videos Efficiently – Turn On
- Show Dirty lens warning – Turn On
- Maximum Brightness – Turn On if you want Maximum screen brightness when you are taking a pic.
- Save selfie as previewed – Turn On if you want selfie to be as it is shown on screen.
- HDR+ control – Turn On
- Hide Icon Movement – Turn Off
- Use Mode McFly – Turn Off
- Focus Tracking – Turn Off
- Quick settings – Turn Off
- Now we will come to the Portrait Settings as below –
- Save to DCIM/Camera – Turn On if you don’t want separate folders for Portraits
- Advance HDR+ portrait mode – Turn On
- Disable Zoom – Turn On
- Here are the HDR+ Settings that you should make –
- Use DCI-P3 color space – Turn On
- Correction auto exposure – Auto
- Basic settings – Don’t change
- Binary files library – default
- Compress JPG – Set to 100%
- Pixel AWB Mod – Pixel 4 XL
- Quality HDR+ – I set it to 32 (I your device takes too long to take a pic then reduce this a bit)
- Saturation – Back camera (Set Highlight Saturation to 1.1, Set Shadow Saturation to 1.9), Leave Front camera on default
- Exposure compensation – set to -0.2 (The photos may be a bit darker if you use this settings but you could always increase the exposure after you take the pic, this is because it is always easier to Increase exposure, Decreasing exposure in an over exposed pic will result in a bad image)
- You should now check Enable Google Camera 7.0 Astrophotography feature from Pixel 4.
- In the Experimental Settings option, disable UHD 4k in ‘Acceleration‘ Mode.
- Check that the HDR+ is enabled in the Mini Settings. You can also enable RAW if you want as RAQW takes 2 images – one in .DNG and the other in JPEG Format.
- Set Birate to Auto for Video Settings to 1080p and 4K but note that 4K Uses too much of the space.
That was it all about the Pixel 4 Google Camera 7.0. Hope you found the article of use. Let us know your experience with the latest GCam 7.0 on Xiaomi devices. We will be glad to hear from you!
Happy Androiding 🙂
Basically a gamer, I tend to find Android so amusing that ended up creating a blog where I could share with you all that i am aware of and could be. Passion overtook me to an extent that I decided to be a full time technology blogger. Besides gaming, eating sleeping and Androiding is what keeps me going!