OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro were the latest flagship phones from OnePlus the previous year. These will be successed by the OnePlus 8 series in the Q2 this year. The OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro both come with Android 10 Out of the box based on OOS 10. But now with the latest and first ever Open Beta 1 firmware available for OnePlus 7T series, you can install this latest firmware on your OP 7T device.
In this article, we are sharing with you all the links to download Open Beta 1 update for OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro. We have also shared with you all the method to install this update on your OnePlus 7T device. Keep scrolling!
Updatelog for OnePlus 7T (Pro) Open Beta 1
Here is the full change log for the first Open Beta for OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro.
- Optimized RAM management
- Enhanced single and double-tap performance of Ambient display and lock screen
- Improved content now live on settings page
- Updated Android Security patch to 2020.02
- Live Caption
- Added live caption feature, this will detect speech in media and automatically generates captions (to enable: Settings-System-AccessibIlity-Live Caption)
- Enhanced the contact details screen
- Fixed the audio and video issues with preloading videos
Do not miss – OnePlus Launcher APK v4.3.3+ Download
Download first Open Beta update for OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro
Given below are the links to download the latest and the first official Android 10 Beta Update for OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro which is based on Oxygen OS 10. Note that the size of update for both the devices is somewhere around 2.5 GB. So make sure that you download these updates over a WiFi network.
Here are the different variants of OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro –
- Packages with build tag HD65AA and letter I in filename is for the variant: HD1901: India
- Packages with build tag HD65AA and letter O in filename is for the variant: HD1905: Global
- Packages with build tag HD65BA is for the variant: HD1903: EU
OnePlus 7T Open Beta 1
OnePlus 7T Pro Open Beta 1
RollBack Package to stable Oxygen OS 10 based on Android 10
In case you feel like the Open Beta Update is not what you want on your OP 7T device, you can anytime shift back to the stable Android 10 by downloading and installing the below specific Rollback packages –
OnePlus 7T Android 10 Rollback Package
OnePlus 7T Pro Rollback Package
Update OnePlus 7T (pro) to Android 10 Open beta 1
Given below is the simplest way of updating OnePlus 7T (Pro) to Android 10 Open Beta 1 Update –
- To begin with, Download the latest Android 10 Open beta 1 Update for your OnePlus 7T device from the links mentioned above.
- Now move this ROM file to the internal storage of your device.
- Put this file outside every folder.
- Then go to Settings> System Updates> Click on the Settings icon> select Local Upgrade Option.
- Soon the Local Upgrade Option will search for an upgrade package.
- When you see the Update package, simply tap on it.
- Then press the Install option.
More such Articles –
- Download Android 10 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro with Open Beta 1 [OTA Updates]
- Root OnePlus 6/6T using Magisk (Without TWRP)
- Download Realme X2 Pro Stock Wallpapers Official
- Download OxygenOS Open Beta 4 for OnePlus 7 & 7 Pro with System Updates
- Download Official Android 10 OTA Update for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
- Download Oxygen OS 9.0.11 OTA update for OnePlus 5 and 5T
I hope the article was useful. In case you need any help with the above guide, feel free to ask us in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out.
Basically a gamer, I tend to find Android so amusing that ended up creating a blog where I could share with you all that i am aware of and could be. Passion overtook me to an extent that I decided to be a full time technology blogger. Besides gaming, eating sleeping and Androiding is what keeps me going!