Download Android 10 Redmi 7A is one of the finest entry-level smartphones released by the company last year. Previously, the device have already received Android Security Patch with Indian Stable RAM and now the company started rolling out MIUI 126.96.36.199 update for Redmi 7A. This incremental update not only carries a set of bug fixes, but also carries the latest September security patch.
If you are in doubt whether or not update your Redmi 7A to this update, we considering this is a stable build, not the beta, we definitely recommend you to do so. Moreover, this update is based on Android 10 and this update is rolling in the form of OTA in Europe. Just like any other Xiaomi’s update roll-out, this might take a few weeks to roll out the update to all the Redmi 7A’s batch-wise.
As far as the changes in the update is concerned, it brings software optimisations and it is also mentioned that it will provide performance of the device while bumping the software version. It addresses many bugs which the device has faced in the previous builds. In the changelog, it also has been mentioned that updates Android Security Patch to September 2020 and increased system security.
Download Android 10 Redmi 7A MIUI 188.8.131.52 Europe Stable ROM for Redmi 7A
- As usual, before downloading the update from here, we recommend you to check whether you received the update on your phone or not. To do so, navigate to settings and open system updater.
- Alternatively, you can also open the updater app from the app drawer or home screen.
- If you did not get the update, it says “Your system is up to date”. Now, restart your device and try again. There are chances that you get update after restarting.
- If you have not received any, go ahead and download Android 10 Redmi 7A MIUI 184.108.40.206 update from the download section above and wait for it to download.
- Now, open update app again and tap on MIUI logo for 7 times and now click on the three-dot menu.
- Select and choose, install local update from here and select the downloaded ROM.
- Wait for it to verify and once it asks for restart, select restart.
- That’s how you can download Android 10 Redmi 7A.
If this post helped you to download and update Redmi 7A, do consider sharing our download Android 10 Redmi 7A article with your friends and family who use Redmi 7A and are planning to update before the update hits. We at Android Jungles always strive towards bringing the update news and how-to guides like this as soon as they go live. So make sure you follow us on Google News or bookmark our site. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. Until next time, stay techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.