The previous month, Xiaomi Mi A2 received the latest Android 10 OTA Update and now looks like another Xiaomi member in the Android 10 list has been included. Xiaomi Mi A3 Android 10 OTA Update is now available for download. Many reports have stated that Coronavirus was a cause of this delayed update. However, the fact that Xiaomi Mi A3 Android 10 update came with a series of bugs cannot be ignored.
The Xiaomi Mi A3 OTA Update brings along the December 2019 Security Patch level along with all the amazing Android 10 goodies like – Dark Mode, Focus Mode, Live Mode, Privacy controls, Location Controls, gesture navigation, smart reply, and so on. The update comes with a number of bugs and hence is put on hold. It comprises fingerprint bugs, camera bugs, user interface issues, system bugs, etc. so download and install Android 10 OTA Update for Mi A3 at your own peril.
The update is, however, being reported as much stable despite being the first release. A few bugs here and there are evident. The OTA update, just like any other OTA Update, is released in patches and currently for the Asian countries. So it might take sooner or longer for this update to arrive on your Mi A3. However, now that you are here, there’s nothing to worry about. In this article, we are sharing with you all the links to download Android 10 OTA Update for Xiaomi Mi A3 along with the installation guide. Here you go –
Changelog of Android 10 OTA Update for Xiaomi Mi A3
There aren’t many changes in the Android 10 OTA Update for Xiaomi Mi A3 but besides the Android 10 goodies, here are a couple of changes –
- Optimization: Increased system stability
- Optimization: Reduced system lag
Do not miss – Samsung Game Plugins APK Download
Download Xiaomi Mi A3 Android 10 Official Update
Device codename – laurel_sprout_global
Version – V184.108.40.206.QFQMIXM
Size – 1.3GB
MD5 – e4332e88a71514d879d7e0d942850967
Download Android 10 for Xiaomi Mi A3 V220.127.116.11.QFQMIXM
Just note that the Update has been rolled back, so make sure you exercise caution.
How to Install Android 10 OTA Update for Xiaomi Mi A3?
The best way to install Android 10 OTA Update for Xiaomi Mi A3 is to download it once you get the notification on your Xiaomi Mi A3. Now just as any other OTA Update, this one too will be released in patches and hence you might get this update on your Mi A3 sooner or later.
You can go to the Settings of your device> System Updates> Check for OTA Updates. However, if you haven’t received the OTA update yet, you can anytime download Android 10 OTA Update zip from the links mentioned above and then install it manually on Mi A3.
Stock Recovery Method (OTA update zip installation)
- Download Xiaomi Mi A3 Android 10 OTA update zip from above. Then Rename it as
update.zipand move this file to the PC or whichever system you are using i.e. Mac or Linux.
- Do not forget to have a copy of this update zip on the storage of your device or SD Card.
- Now reboot the Xiaomi Mi A3 device into Recovery Mode. To do so, simply turn off your device completely and then press and hold down the Power + Volume Up + Bixby buttons altogether.
- Once you have entered the stock recovery mode, make use of the volume buttons to navigate and choose – “apply update from SD card“.
- Go to the update zip file in the SD card and press the power button to choose it.
- The Update will now begin. It may take some while just be patient until then. Now that you have finished the step, repeat the same for the further OTA Updates and more
Use the below command to reboot into Recovery Mode –
adb reboot recovery
That is it. You have successfully installed the Android 10 OTA Update on your Xiaomi Mi A3 device. In case you have any doubts, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out.
More such articles –
- Downgrade Android 11 Developer Preview to Stable Android 10 Firmware on Pixel devices
- Download latest Google Assistant Dark Mode APK and Google Search APK
- Android 11 R GSI Download for Android devices
- Download Xiaomi POCO X2 Wallpapers Stock Official
- Download Xiaomi TPS tool – Remove Mi Account
Basically a gamer, I tend to find Android so amusing that ended up creating a blog where I could share with you all that i am aware of and could be. Passion overtook me to an extent that I decided to be a full time technology blogger. Besides gaming, eating sleeping and Androiding is what keeps me going!