After rolling out Android 10 Update for most of its devices including Nokia 8, Nokia 7, Nokia 6, finally we have recieved the official Android 10 Stable Update for Nokia 4.2. In this article, we are sharing with you all the links to download Android 10 OTA Update for Nokia 4.2. So if you own a Nokia 4.2, go ahead and grab the Android 10 Update!
The Android 10 Update for Nokia 4.2 is an OTA Update and hence you will receive it over the air on your Nokia device, sooner or later. You can check if your have got the update on your device by going to the Settings> System Updates> Check for Update> Download the latest update.
Howeevr, if you haven’t yet received the update, you can download and install it manually anytime you want from the links mentioned below.
Nokia 4.2 Specifications
The Nokia 4.2 was released in May, 2019. The device comes in a size of 5.87 x 2.81 x 0.33 in. It comes with a plastic frame. It has a IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16 M Colors. The size is 5.71 inches. The resolution is 720 x 1520 pixels. The body ratio is 19:9.
The device is a dual SIM and has a protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 6. It comes with Android 9.0 Pie out of the box. It is powered by Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 . It has an Adreno 505 GPU and Octa-Core CPU. The memory options are – 16GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 3GB RAM
The dual-camera configuration is 13 MP, f/2.2, 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, PDAF 2 MP, (depth). It includes a LED flash. The selfie camera is single with 8 MP. The battery is non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh. The color options include – Black, Pink Sand.
Changelog of Nokia 4.2 Android 10 OTA Update
Given below is what the Android 10 OTA Update for Nokia 4.2 Looks like –
- Notification – Software upgrade – Android 10 (V2.290)
- Dark mode — Take it easy on your eyes
- Smart reply — Save more time with recommended actions
- Gesture navigation — Get around with a swipe and a pull
- Additional controls for privacy and location
- Google March Security Patch
Download Nokia 4.2 Android 10 official OTA update
Given below are the links to download the latest Android 10 OTA Update for Nokia 4.2. The size of this update is over 1.38 GB hence, make sure you download and install it over a WiFi connection.
Nokia 4.2 Android 10 Global variant | OTA Downloads
Nokia 4.2 Android 10 00EEA variant | OTA Downloads
Update Nokia 4.2 to Android 10
Here is a short guide on how you can install Android 10 OTA Update on Nokia 4.2 –
- To begin with, Download the Android 10 update zip file from above.
- Move the downloaded zip package to phone storage or SD Card.
- Now boot your Nokia 4.2 into recovery mode. For this, switch off your device and connect the charger. Reboot your device by pressing volume Up and the power button together.
- You will see a message on the screen – “no commands”.
- Press either power or volume down key to get into recovery.
- In the Menu, choose “Apply update from SD card”.
- Go to the update zip file and choose it.
- Be patient until the installation is completed.
- When you are done, tap on “reboot system now”.
I hope you have successfully downloaded the latest Android 10 Update for Nokia 4.2. In case you are stuck somewhere or have any doubts, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out. Also, do not forget to share your experience with Android 10 with us.
More such posts –
- Download OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro High resolution Official Stock Wallpapers
- Top 5 Spy App You Can Trust in 2020
- Download latest Disney+ v1.4.1 APK Hotfix for Android devices, TV and Android Box
- Download Android 10 OTA Update for Xiaomi Mi A3 (Official)
- Download latest Stable OxygenOS 10.3.2 OTA Update for OnePlus 6 and 6T
Stay Home. Stay Safe.
Basically a gamer, I tend to find Android so amusing that ended up creating a blog where I could share with you all that i am aware of and could be. Passion overtook me to an extent that I decided to be a full time technology blogger. Besides gaming, eating sleeping and Androiding is what keeps me going!