In this article, we are sharing with you all the Minecraft Damage Indicators Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 for Health Bars for Mobs.
If you are Minecraft player and want to get some amazing features for the game like – Mob Health, Mob Potions Effects and Mob Small Picture, Damage Indicators Mod for Minecraft is all you need.
Damaged indicators mod shows a Mob portrait preview with its current health when you mouse over mobs. Isn’t that just amazing? Every registered Mob type including mod mobs can also have this preview adjusted using config files.
So if you want this cool feature, download Minecraft Damage Indicators Mod from below –
You can also use the Minecraft OptiFine HD 1.16.3/1.15.2 to boost FPS.
Download Damage Indicators Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 for Minecraft
How to Install Damage Indicators Mod for Minecraft?
- To use damage Indicators Mod, you will have to first install Minecraft Forge.
- Go to the Minecraft application folder.
- On your Windows, open Run Dialog box from the Start menu.
- Enter %appdata% and click on Run.
- For mac, open finder, press the ALT and click on Go then Library at the top menu bar.
- Then Open folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Put Damaged Indicator mod that you downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you open Minecraft and click on the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
I hope you all have found the article of use and have easily downloaded Damage Indicators Mod for Minecraft.
More on Minecraft:
- Minecraft Apk download 2020: Latest Minecraft apk for Android
- Minecraft Caves and Cliffs Update: All you need to know
- Download and Install OptiFine 1.16.3 for Minecraft
- Minecraft Live Vote for Mob 2020 to Add new Mob the Game
- How to change Minecraft skin?
In case of any doubts, feel free to comment down, we will get back to you as soon as possible.