Believe it or not, all of us wish to customize and personalize everything they can on their devices. Google Chrome is one of the most used browsers and hence personalizing it could be fun! So if you want to do so, here is an article explaining how you can Customize Google Chrome GIF Homepage using any GIF!
Google Chrome is a widely used Internet Browser that offers great service. This browser is all the more preferred since it allows users to customize Google Chrome by adding Google Chrom extensions as well as themes. But what if I tell you, now you can customize and personalize Google Chrome by one more item – GIFs.
GIFs are a funny way of conversation as well as personalization. There are literally billions and zillions of GIFs out there you can use as per your choice to customize Google chrome. Here’s how you can add GIFs on Google Chrome background –
Customize Google Chrome Homepage using any GIF
- Go to any of the popular GIF sites like Tenor or Giphy.
- Browse through the GIFs and choose the one you like.
- Right click on it and click on the Save as Image option. Save the GIF as PNG file.
- In the “Format,” section, change it from GIF to “All Files.”
- On a new tab, open Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the Pen or Wand icon which is Customize Google Chrome option present at the bottom right screen.
- A box will now appear on the screen to upload media. From the media files, upload the GIF you saved earlier.
- This GIF will now be added to the background on Google Chrome.
That’s how easy it was to Customize Google Chrome using GIF.
I hope you have all found the article of use and have successfully personalized Google Chrome with GIFs.
Also see –
- Open Chrome Always in Guest Mode in Windows
- IDMGCEXT.CRX Free Download: IDM Extension For Chrome & Opera
- How to use Google Home App for PC and Mac
- VSmart Aris 5G, First Vietnamese 5G smartphone launched
- Download PUBG Mobile Update 0.19.0 on July 7 ( New Map Livik )