COD Warzone Can’t Join A Match Issue: Call of Duty: Warzone is one of the finest and free to play battle royale games that was released in early 2020. The game is made available for the Play Station 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. The game is a part of 2019’s Call of Duty: Modern Welfare. Now, a lot of players are reporting that they are facing COD Warzone Can’t Join A Match Issue.
This issue generally occurs when Activision is facing server related issues, game data is corrupted, or when the internet is not stable. If you are a COD Warzone player and are facing this issue, do not worry as in this post we will discuss how to fix COD Warzone Can’t Join A Match Issue.
Method 1: Restart the game to Fix COD Warzone Can’t Join A Match Issue
- Right-click on your Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager to open it.
- Click on the processes tab. The processes tab is the first tab on the window.
- Right-click on the COD and click on End Task
- You can try opening the game now. If the issue is not fixed, you can try the below-mentioned methods.
Method 2: Repair Game Files to fix COD Warzone Can’t Join A Match Issue
- Open the Battle.net desktop application. This is generally located in your start menu.
- Once you open, on the top-bar you will get to see the Games tab. Click on it to open.
- Here you will have to click on the Call of Duty from the left panel on your computer.
- Once you are here, you will have to click on the options which are located on the right panel under the game cover.
- Click on Scan and repair option here. Now this will scan for any missing or corrupted game files.
- Click on Begin scan and this will start the scan process.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves. If this did not fix your issue, then go ahead and follow the next method.
Method 3: Check for Network Congestion
- Restart your computer if you are connected to the internet through LAN.
- Open any browser of your preference and hit the speedtest.net website and conduct a quick internet speed test.
- Now, you will have to wait until the complete test is performed and results are generated.
- If the ping is too high, more than 100 ms then this might be the reason why you are facing the issue of Fix COD Modern Warfare Unable to Access Online Services Error.
- Contacting your ISP is the only thing you can do in such situations.
You can try all the aforementioned methods to Fix COD Warzone Can’t Join A Match Issue. If this post helped you to fix the issue, show us some love by sharing this guide with your friends and fellow players.
We at Android Jungles strive to bring you the latest gaming fixes and tips like this every day. So make sure to follow us on Google News and Twitter, to get notified whenever a post goes live. For more posts like this stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy!
Before you leave, please check our other Call of Duty Error fixing articles like, How to Fix COD Modern Warfare Dev Error 6456 Easily,How to Fix COD Modern Warfare Dev Error 6065 Easily, How to Fix Dev Error 6068 6065 6165 and 6066 errors in COD Warzone, and Fix COD Modern Warfare Disc Read Error 3.1 on PS4 (2020)