COD Modern Warfare Dev Error 6456: Call of Duty is one of the finest and free to play battle royale games that was released in early 2020. The game is made available for the Play Station 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. The game is a part of 2019’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Now, a lot of players are reporting that they are facing COD Modern Warfare Dev Error 6056.
If you are also facing the same issues, then let me tell you that there is no need for you to worry. In this post, we are going to help you fix Fix COD Modern Warfare Dev Error 6065 easily. Before we get started, it is worth mentioning that this problem is usually caused by a random game bug, outdated graphics, or corrupted games files. It can also be caused by a settings issue. Now that we have discussed that, let us quickly get started with the process of fixing the COD Modern Warfare Dev Error 6456.
Method 1: Update the Graphics Drivers to Fix COD Modern Warfare Dev Error 6456
- Right-click on the Windows icon or start key.
- Click and select the Device Manager settings.
- Also Read: Download Wonder Land APK; New Good Lock plugin
- Click on the tiny arrow which is located beside the Display Adapters settings.
- Now, this opens the Display Adapters settings and you can right-click and then select Update Drivers.
- Select and choose the search automatically for the driver’s options.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves.
Method 2: Run the Blizzard Repair Tool to Fix COD Modern Warfare Dev Error 6456
- Open the Battle.net desktop application. This is generally located in your start menu.
- Once you open, on the top-bar you will get to see the Games tab. Click on it to open.
- Here you will have to click on the Call of Duty from the left panel on your computer.
- Once you are here, you will have to click on the options which are located on the right panel under the game cover.
- Also Read: Download Realme V3 5G Stock Wallpapers in HD
- Click on Scan and repair option here. Now this will scan for any missing or corrupted game files.
- Click on Begin scan and this will start the scan process.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves. If this did not fix your issue, then go ahead and follow the next method.
Method 3: Install Windows Updates
Sometimes, most of the COD errors get fixed once the PC software is updated. Updating software is very easy that you have open settings and navigate to updates and choose to install the update immediately.
If none of these methods worked for you, we recommend you to uninstall and then reinstall the game to fix the issue. If this post helped you to fix COD Modern Warfare Dev Error 6456, don’t forget to share this guide with your friends who are into gaming and might face the issue in future. For more posts like this, stay tuned. Until next time, stay techy.
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.