Clear Browsing History on Apple iPhone SE 2020: iPhone SE 2020 is one of the finest and current cheapest Apple devices in the market today. It brings the best of all the current iPhones at an affordable $399 price tag. For starters, it carries A13 Bionic chipset which is a similar one found on the much expensive iPhone 11 Pro series. Despite the old-design with chunky bezels, there are no complaints.
When it comes to security iPhones stand on top. Regardless of all that no one wants to keep their internet browsing history. Well, for that reason you have clear browsing history options. It actually is helpful as the history makes any webpages load faster as it is loaded on your device already. But it can eventually result in browsing issues over time.
So, do you want to clear your browsing history on your iPhone SE 2020? Well, you are in the right place, as in this post, we will guide you with the process of clearing browsing data on your iPhone. Now, without any further ado, let’s get started, shall we?
How to Clear Browsing History on Apple iPhone SE 2020
- On your home screen, find and open settings or alternatively you can use the swipe down gesture to access the search and type for settings from here.
- Once opened settings, you will have to scroll down and find for Safari.
- Once you open Safari, you can find all its settings here.
- Scroll down slowly until you find an option for clear history and website data option.
- Now read the context carefully here and then tap on the Clear History and data.
- Now by doing this it will remove all the browsing history, cookies, and other data.
- That’s all.
If this post helped you in how to Clear Browsing History on Apple iPhone SE 2020, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!