In this article, we are sharing with you all the method of How to Change Navigation Style on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 and Button Order on other Samsung devices running on the same software as Galaxy Tab S6.
Navigation Bar on a Device like Smartphone or Tablet is the small horizontal set of soft keys on the screen which you can use to Navigate on your device. The Navigation Bar generally consists of Back key, Home key, and Background Apps key. All in all, the movement on smart devices becomes easier with the help of this Navigation Bar.
Now just like any other feature, this one too comes with options. There are various kinds of such bars or let’s say various Navigation Style for a Navigation Bar. Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is also no exception to this.
You can modify and change Navigation Style on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 along with Button order on Galaxy Tab S6 and other Samsung devices that run on the same software version as Tab S6 with the help of the below guide.
Don’t miss – Download Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus Wallpapers
Here is how you can change Navigation Style on Galaxy Tab S6 and other Samsung phones and tablets that are running on the same software version as Galaxy Tab S6 –
- On your Samsung device, go to Home Screen and Swipe up. This will open all the apps on your device.
- From the list of apps, go to Settings> Display.
- In the Display Section, Scroll down to Navigation Bar.
- In this section, you will see both Navigation Style and Button Order.
- In order to change the current navigation type, tap to mark the radio button before full-screen gestures. This will show the full-screen Navigation now. The soft keys will also be gone from the bottom now.
- In this section, you can also enable or disable the features like hiding Keyboard or Block Gestures with S Pen and so on.
- Tap on More Options, so as to make changes to Screen Sensitivity on the back.
- Once you have made all the changes here as per your needs, you can tap on the Back arrow on the top corner.
- On this screen, you’ll be able to make changes swipe from the bottom or swipe from sides and bottom.
- Again tap on the Back Arrow on a top left corner so as to change the button order. For this, just tap to select your preferred arrangement.
Now go back to the Home Screen to see the changes you just made. In case you don’t like any, you can easily follow the same route to change the navigation Settings.
In case the above procedure seems quite confusing and time-consuming to you,
- You can always swipe down on the home screen, from the Navigation/ Notification Panel, and tap on Navigation Bar Icon.
- All you have to do is tap on it to turn on and off the Navigation Bar.
That’s how easy it is to change the Style of Navigation Bar on Your Galaxy Tab S6.
More Such Posts –
- How To Play Steam Games Offline/No Internet | Offline Mode
- Download QCN Rebuilder Tool latest Version
- How to Take Screenshots in Windows 10?
- How to Apply One UI 3 Developer Beta for Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy M31s Stock Wallpapers
I hope you have all found the article of use and by now have change navigation style on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 device. In case you are stuck at any of the steps, feel free to let us know in the comment section below.