Can’t Login to Call of Duty Mobile Due to Authorization Error: After a lot of speculations and rumours, the Government of India has now banned the PUBG Mobile in the country. But that doesn’t seem to affect a lot of users as the COD is already made available on the Play Store months ago. Players are shifting to Call of Duty as the PUBG is no more available.
Now a lot of Call of Duty Mobile player is reporting that they are facing Can’t Login to Call of Duty Mobile Due to Authorization Error. This error is occurring while loading the game. So, are you a Call of Duty Mobile player and are also facing similar issues, well, do not worry as in this post we are going to help you fix Can’t Login to Call of Duty Mobile Due to Authorization Error easily. Before we start let us discuss what causes the issue, shall we?
- This error could be caused when logged in incorrect credentials.
- Unstable or no internet
- Server Issues
- Corrupted application data
- Old version of application
- Usage of Banned account
Method 1: Check for Network Congestion to Fix Can’t Login to Call of Duty Mobile Due to Authorization Error
- Restart your computer if you are connected to the internet through LAN.
- Open any browser of your choice and visit the speedtest.net website and perform a quick test.
- Wait until the complete test is performed and results are generated.
- If the ping is too high, more than 100 ms then this might be the reason why you are facing the issue of fall guys disconnecting.
- Contacting your ISP is the only thing you can do in such situations.
Method 2: Check for any Server Issues
Sometimes the problem can be caused by a server downtime issue due to the Maintainance or any other reasons for that matter. You can check for any server related issues from Twitter handle or logon to www.callofduty.com/mobile site as the maintainers and contributors will update the users with any server related issues here.
Method 3: Clear the Storage and Cache of the Game to Fix Can’t Login to Call of Duty Mobile Due to Authorization Error
- Whenever you are ready, open app drawer or on home screen find Call of Duty.
- Once found press and hold on the app and select to open App Info
- Once you are in App Info, find the Storage options and open them.
- Try clearing cache first and then try opening the game to check whether the issue still persists. If the error occur again open storage again.
- This time choose clear storage. This will clear the entire storage of game.
- Now try to login with your credentials.
Now this is how you can fix Can’t Login to Call of Duty Mobile Due to Authorization Error. If this post helped you to fix the issue, don’t forget to share this article with your friends who play the game, so that they can also follow the aforementioned methods to fix the issue. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.