Call of Duty Modern Warfare Crashing: Call of Duty is one of the finest and free to play battle royale games that was released in early 2020. The game is made available for the Play Station 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. The game is a part of 2019’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Now, a lot of players are reporting that they are facing COD Modern Warfare Crashing Issues.
If you are also facing the same issues, then let me tell you that there is no need for you to worry. In this post, we are going to help you Fix COD Modern Warfare crashing issues easily. Before we get started, it is worth mentioning that this problem is usually caused by corrupted games files, usage of outdated drivers, and etc. It can also be caused by a settings issue. Now that we have discussed that, let us quickly get started with the process of fixing the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Crashing.
Method 1: Run the Blizzard Repair Tool to Fix Call of Duty Modern Warfare Crashing
- Open the Battle.net desktop application. This is generally located in your start menu.
- Once you open, on the top-bar you will get to see the Games tab. Click on it to open.
- Here you will have to click on the Call of Duty from the left panel on your computer.
- Once you are here, you will have to click on the options which are located on the right panel under the game cover.
- Also Read: How to Fix Fall Guys Does not Start Issue
- Click on Scan and repair option here. Now this will scan for any missing or corrupted game files.
- Click on Begin scan and this will start the scan process.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves. If this did not fix your issue, then go ahead and follow the next method.
Method 2: Restart the game fix Call of Duty Modern Warfare Crashing
- Right-click on your Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager to open it.
- Click on the processes tab. The processes tab is the first tab on the window.
- Right-click on the COD and click on End Task
- You can try opening the game now.
Method 3: Update your graphics card to Fix Call of Duty Modern Warfare Crashing
- Right-click on the Windows icon or start key.
- Click and select the Device Manager settings.
- Also Read: How to Fix iPhone SE Touch response Delay after iOS 13.6 Update
- Click on the tiny arrow which is located beside the Display Adapters settings.
- Now, this opens the Display Adapters settings and you can right-click and then select Update Drivers.
- Select and choose the search automatically for the driver’s options.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves.
If this post helped you in Call of Duty Modern Warfare Crashing, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.