In this article, we are sharing with you all how you can – Boot Redmi Note 9 into Fastboot Mode, Recovery Mode and Safe Mode.
Android Phones come with various partitions and modes and what not. these modes are one of the reasons why it’s so easy to tweak Android devices and make modifications. The most common of these modes which can come very handy in performing various functions like Rooting, installing TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader and so on.
Fastboot Mode, Recovery Mode and Safe Mode are some of the modes you should know how to enter into in case you are using Redmi Note 9 Pro. So here are short guides on how you can enter into these modes –
Boot Redmi Note 9 Pro into Fastboot Mode
Fastboot mode is helpful in Flashing partitions on Android phones. Basically, it is similar to Recovery Mode and helps users in installs and updates.
- Long press the Power Key on Redmi Note 9 and tap on Power off from the options that appear on the screen.
- Now press the Volume Down and Power Keys together until you see Fastboot Mode on the screen.
- Once you see the Fastboot Mode, you ca release the two keys.
That’s how easy it was to enter into Fastboot Mode on Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Boot Redmi Note 9 Pro into Recovery Mode
Recovery Mode on Redmi Note 9 Pro will help you recover everything in case things go wrong on your Xiaomi device. But along with that, you can also use Recovery Mode to perform various modifications on your device.
Here’s how you can enter into Recovery Mode on Redmi Note 9 Pro –
- Switch off your device by pressing the Power key.
- Now press the Power key + Volume Up keys for a few seconds.
- Once you see the Redmi logo on the screen, release the Power key.
- And when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen, release the Volume Up key.
Do check – How to Unlock Bootloader of Redmi Note 9 Pro
Boot Redmi Note 9 Pro into Safe Mode
Safe Mode is one of the most useful modes on Android device as it stops all the installed apps and software and only the default apps will work on your Android. This will help you detect if there’s any app that’s causing your device any issues. So yo can delete it later on.
- Long Press the Power Key on Note 9 Pro.
- Now when the menu of Power off, Reboot, Airplane Mode appears on the screen, release the power key.
- Now long tap on the Power off option until you see reboot into safe mode.
That’s it. you have successfully booted into Safe Mode on Redmi Note 9 Pro.
I hope that the above article helped you all to Boot Redmi Note 9 Pro into Fastboot Mode, Recovery Mode and Safe Mode. In case you are stuck at any of the above steps, feel free to ask us in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out!
Also see –
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Moto G 5G Plus
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
- Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Google Camera 7.3 Download for Realme 6i
- How to use Copyright Music on YouTube in 2020