In this article, we are sharing with you all how you can boot Redmi K20 Pro into Fastboot Mode, exit Fastboot mode on Redmi K20 Pro and enter into Recovery Mode on Redmi K20 Pro.
Xiaomi’s Redmi K20 Pro was launched back in the year 2019 and came with Android 9.0 Pie and MIUI 11 put of the box. It is powered by Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855. It has a 6.39 inches Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen with 1080×2340 pixels resolution.
Fastboot is a component of the Android SDK Platform-tools. This tool can be used to write, erase or format the software partition on Redmi K20 Pro.
You can also unlock the bootloader, flash stock firmware, custom recoveries, and also custom binaries like Magisk-patched boot in order to root your device.
So if you want to boot into Fastboot mode on Redmi K20 pro or boot into Recovery mode on Redmi K20 Pro, follow the easy guides below.
Boot Redmi K20 Pro into Fastboot Mode
Here’s how you can boot Redmi K20 Pro into Fastboot Mode –
- Press and Hold down the Power button of Redmi k20 Pro for a few seconds.
- Now press and hold down Volume down + Power button together.
- When you see Fastboot Mode on the screen, release both the keys.
That’s how easy it was to enter into Fastboot mode on Redmi K20 Pro.
Exit Fastboot Mode on Redmi K20 Pro
To exit Fastboot Mode, simply hold and press the Power button. You will out of Fastboot mode.
Boot into Recovery Mode on Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro
- Switch off your Redmi K20 Pro.
- Now press and hold down the Power key along with the Volume Up key.
- When you see Xiaomi Logo on the screen of Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro, release the buttons.
- Choose the preferred language.
That’s it. Your device has now entered Recovery Mode.
Boot into Safe Mode on Redmi K20 Pro
Here’s how you can boot Redmi K20 Pro into Safe Mode –
- Firstly, Press and hold down Power button of Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro.
- Once the boot animation comes on the screen, press and hold down the Volume down button.
- You can now see a safe mode logo at the left bottom on your Redmi K20 Pro.
I hope the article was of help. In case you are looking for something more which isn’t included here, feel free to ask us in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out.