In this article, we are sharing with you all the methods to Boot OnePlus 8 into Fastboot Mode, enter into Recovery Mode on OnePlus 8 and enter OnePlus 8 into Safe mode.
OnePlus 8 is the 2020 Flagship device from OnePlus which comes with Snapdragon 865 chipset and support 5G network. It comes with Android 10 out of the box and has two memory options – 8GB/128GB and 12GB/256GB.
OnePlus is one of the most stunning Android phones out there and hence some might want to boot OnePlus 8 into Fastboot or Recovery or Safe mode. To help you out, here is a detailed guide on the same.
Boot OnePlus 8 into Fastboot Mode
- Switch off your OnePlus 8.
- Press and hold down Volume Down and Power keys together.
- Now press and hold down – Volume Down + Volume Up + Power buttons for a few seconds.
Now OnePlus 8 boot into Fastboot mode. You can use the Volume Up and down keys to navigate and power key to confirm.
Boot OnePlus 8 into Recovevery Mode
- To begin with, switch off your OnePlus 8. For this, hold down Volume Up and Power keys together.
- Now hold down Volume down + Power button.
- The Recovery Mode screen will appear now.
- Choose the language of your choice.
That’s it. You have entered into Recovery mode on OnePlus 8.
Boot OnePlus 8 into Safe mode
- Switch off OnePlus 8.
- Press the Power key again to restart your phone.
- Now when the Oneplus logo shows up on screen, press and hold Volume Down button until you see Home screen.
- That’s it Your OnePlus 8 is now in Safe Mode.
I hope you have all found the article of use. In case you have any doubts, or are stuck at any of the above steps, feel free to ask us in the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.