For the last few weeks, Samsung has been all busy rolling out Stable Android 10 for its devices – Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10 Plus, Samsung Galaxy M20 & M30, Snapdragon Galaxy Note 9 etc. And today, after a number of Android 10 Beta updates, finally, Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus are now receiving the latest Android 10 Stable update based on One UI 2.0.
Galaxy S9 received Android 10 Beta 6. It wasn’t going to be long enough that all the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus users would receive the Android 10 stable update.
Also, check – Download Android 10 Launcher APK
The latest Android 10 for Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus update comes with a build number of G965FXXU7DTAA for the Galaxy S9 Plus (SM-G965F) and G960FXXU7DTAA for the regular Galaxy S9. The update has also brought along the January 2020 Security Patch level.
The Snapdragon S9 and S9+ variants found in the United States have the build numbers G965USQU7DTA5 for the Snapdragon Galaxy S9 Plus (SM-G965U) and G960USQU7DTA5 for the regular Galaxy S9 (SM-G960U).
The update is currently rolling out for selected devices but it will soon roll out for the unlocked variants as well.
The latest Android 10 Stable update for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus has brought along all the Android 10 goodies like Dark mode, Live Captions, Focus mode, smart reply, Gesture Navigation, Location, and Privacy Controls and so on.
In addition to this, it has also brought along the updated Biometrics, updated one-handed mode, new battery usage graph, Digital Wellbeing, pre-installed Android Auto, removal of Android Beam, and so on. Let us not forget the Latest Samsung Good Lock, Samsung Galaxy Labs, etc.
” alt=”” aria-hidden=”true” />
Android 10 Stable download for Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
Here are the links to download the latest full stock Odin firmware for the latest Android 10 Stable OneUI 2.0 based on Samsung Galaxy S9/ S9 Plus.
Android 10 for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
Exynos Galaxy S9+ One UI 2.0 | Download G965FXXU7ZTA9 to G965FXXU7DTAA
Exynos Galaxy S9 One UI 2.0 | G960FXXU7ZTA9 to G960FXXU7DTAA (Not available)
Download full stock Odin firmware directly from Samsung servers
- To begin with, download and extract the latest SamFirm tool or the Frija Samsung Firmware Downloader from the links mentioned above.
- Head to Settings> About Phone on your Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus and then note down the model number.
- Now find the CSC code or Region code for your Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus phones from here. Here we use the CCT for Android 10.
- Now enter the model number and the region/CSC code.
- Check the Auto box.
- Now check the decrypt automatically box.
- Now go to check updates option.
- When you see the details of the update, hit the download button.
That is it. You are done here.
Do not miss – Root Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
How to install One UI 2.0 Android 10 for Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus using Odin FlashTool
Here is how you can use the Odin Tool to install One UI 2.0 Android 10 for Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus. Just make sure that you first follow all the given pre-requirements-
- Download the latest Odin tool.
- Download the SamFirm tool.
- Download the Frija tool.
- Enable Developer Option & USB Debugging
- Download Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones (v22.214.171.124)
Install One UI 2.0 full stock firmware into your Galaxy S9/ S9 Plus
- To begin with, switch off your Galaxy S9/ S9 Plus phone.
- Then reboot the phone into Download mode or Odin mode.
- For this, press and hold down the Volume Down + Bixby + Power Buttons at the once. When the Samsung logo appears on the screen, you will come across a warning sign. Then press the Volume Up button to continue. You are now in the Download Mode.
- Now Download and extract the latest Odin Flash Tool from the links mentioned above.
- Then Run the
odin.exefile as administrator.
- Now connect your Galaxy S9 device to the PC using a USB cable. You will now receive a message on the screen as – “Added!”.
- Now download and extract the firmware zip file to get TAR image files.
- Add these firmware files to the Odin tool. In case there is only one file, then add it into the [AP] slot.
- Or else, add to the Odin sections properly as- BL for BL, AP for AP, CP for CP, CSC for CSC (not HOME_CSC).
- Then under the options tab, select only “Auto Reboot” and “Factory Reset Time”.
- Lastly, Check the log tab and then hit the Start button.
When the flash is successful, it will show in the log. In order to get out of Download Mode, just press and hold down the volume and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
More such articles –
- Download Google Camera 7.3 APK Port from Google Pixel 4 for all Android devices
- Download OneUI 2.0 Android 10 Beta 2 for Snapdragon Galaxy S9 US Variants
- Install One UI 2.0 Beta based on Android 10 for Exynos Galaxy Note 10/10 Plus
- Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus get One UI 2.0 ZSLC Android 10 Beta 4 OTA Update
- Download OnePlus 6 and 6T Android 10 based Oxygen OS 10.3.1 HotFix OTA Update
Stay tuned for more such updates!
Basically a gamer, I tend to find Android so amusing that ended up creating a blog where I could share with you all that i am aware of and could be. Passion overtook me to an extent that I decided to be a full time technology blogger. Besides gaming, eating sleeping and Androiding is what keeps me going!