Google has recently released the Android 10 officially and this has been rolled out for the Google Pixel series. And now, other manufacturers like Xiaomi, OnePlus, are engaged in rolling out the latest updates for their flagship devices. Now the latest member in the Android 10 club is Redmi K20 Pro which is now ready to get the Global Stable update having the firmware build number – MIUI 10.4.6.0. Here’s all you need to know about this update –
Redmi K20 Pro, also popularly known as MI 9T Pro in Europe, is the latest Xiaomi flagship. This device was seen in the limelight for having a number of closed beta leaks. Xiaomi managed to keep its promise and roll out the Beta builds of Android 10 which was nearly stable and hence did not take much time to be officially released. Both the European as well as Asian variants of this device have the update build number – MIUI 10.4.6.0.
This update has brought along all the amazing features of the Android 10 OS that include – dark mode, live caption, smart reply, sound amplifier, gesture navigation, privacy controls, location controls, focus mode, family link, and so on. The downfall one may find in this update is that the Android 10 Update for Xiaomi K20 series is not based on the awaited MIUI 11 but based on MIUI 10.
This update is very new and hence we have only the official update log posted by Xioami and a few screenshots. You will also come across a systemwide Dark Mode on Redmi K20 and K20 Pro. This feature is however common to the MIUI 10 implemented devices.
Source – Drue Hapimore on Facebook
Android 10 MIUI 10.4.6.0 global stable ROM Download for Redmi K20 Pro
Given below are the links to download the latest Android 10 OTA Update based on the MIUI 10 global stable ROM which will be mentioned once the update becomes public. You can bookmark our page to stay tuned with us.
In case you are on the earlier update for K20 Pro, then you can also check for OTA Update by following the path – settings > About Phone > System Update > Check for OTA update manually > download OTA.
This OTA update has a size of over 2 GB and hence we recommend you using a WIFI connection. Another major point to be noted is that do not stop the update once it is initiated or else you will have to continue the complete procedure once again.
Download MIUI 10 based Android 10 Global Stable full ROM zip
- Xiaomi K20 Pro MIUI 10.4.6.0 Full ROM zip – Download link coming soon
- Xiaomi K20 Pro EU stable MIUI 10.4.6.0 Full ROM zip – Download link coming soon
- Redmi K20 MIUI 10.4.6.0 Full ROM zip – Download link coming soon
- Redmi K20 EU stable MIUI 10.4.6.0 Full ROM zip – Download link coming soon
Update Xiaomi Redmi K20 and K20 Pro to latest Android 10 firmware update
Here are a few steps that one can use to update Xiaomi Redmi k20 and pro.
- Check if your device is on the latest stable ROM.
- Download the MIUI 10 OTA update zip from the links mentioned above
- Move it to phone storage in the root directory. Meaning, not in any folder. If that doesn’t work, place the file in the folder ‘download_rom’.
- Launch the updater app on your Xioami K20 device. Or go to settings > about phone > system updates.
- Tap on three dots on the top right corner and choose the ROM package.
- Choose the Android OTA zip you have downloaded.
- It will decrypt and update your Pocophone.
Stay tuned for the updates. Thank you for visiting.