Recently the Samsung OneUI 2.0 Beta 3 Program was released and now we have the latest Samsung OneUI 2.0 Beta 4 program which comes with some major bug fixes. In this article, we are sharing the Samsung OneUI 2.0 Android 10 Beta 4 OTA Update download links of the Samsung Galaxy Exynos S10, S10e, and S10 Plus.
Build Numbers –
- Galaxy S10 (SM-G973F) – G973FXXU3ZSK9
- Galaxy S10e (SM-G970F) – G970FXXU3ZSK9
- Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F) – G975FXXU3ZSK9
Update log of OneUI 2.0 Android 10 Beta 4
Changelog of the latest OneUI Android 10 Beta 4 for the Samsung S10 devices –
- Two contacts app display after the update.
- The keyboard is cut at the bottom.
- The status bar disappears when turning the screen off, while some app is opened.
- The keyboard cannot be resized.
- Screen flickering issue fixed.
- When returning from some app to the home screen the background can appear to be blurred
- Gestures interactions improvised, some bugs have been fixed.
- While taking a screenshot, and opening a Recent window after that, the screenshot of a recent window is captured.
- A sound can be heard while connecting a Bluetooth device.
- An application that has been removed from the folder and placed on Home Screen disappears.
- After the update, the app shape changed to the Android app shape.
- AOD does not appear when charging the phone.
Download OneUI Android 10 Beta 4 OTA Update for Exynos S10 devices
If you have registered for the Samsung Beta Program, you will receive a notification for the OTA Update.
However, in case you do not get the update notification or your device is not compatible with the beta program then you can anytime manually update your device to the Beta 4 program by simply downloading it from the links mentioned below.
The OTA download mentioned below will take your phone from beta 3 to beta 4 on your Exynos S10 switching from build ZSK3 to ZSK9. The update comes in a size of 345 MB and fixes a number of bugs that have been mentioned earlier.
Exynos Galaxy S10 Plus Android 10 beta 4
Exynos Galaxy S10 Android 10 beta 3
Download G973FXXU3ZZSK3 to ZSK9
Exynos Galaxy S10e Android 10 beta 3
Download G970FXXU3ZSK3 to ZSK9
Also, see the below as you will need –
Update Samsung Galaxy S10 to Android 10 OneUI Beta 4
You can download the OTA Zip from above and then install it either by using Stock Recovery Method or ADB Sideload method.
- Take a note that your device is an Exynos S10 variant.
- Enable OEM Unlock, and USB Debugging from Developer Options on your device just in case. To do so, go to Settings > Developer Options > enable USB Debugging from there.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on Windows, Mac OS, Linux or Chrome OS.
Stock Recovery Method (OTA update zip installation)
- For this method to follow, you should have a Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 Plus running on Android 9.0 Pie. In case you are using the ASII Software version on your device then you do not have to follow this step.
- Download ASII ZSJ8 OTA update zip from above. Then Rename it as
update.zipand move this file to the PC or whichever system you are using i.e. Mac or Linux.
- Make sure to have a copy of this update zip on the storage of your device or SD Card.Now reboot the Samsung Galaxy S10 series device into Recovery Mode.
- For this, simply turn of your device completely and then press and hold down the Power + Volume Up + Bixby buttons altogether.
- When you have entered the stock recovery mode, make use of the volume buttons to navigate and choose – “apply update from SD card“.
- Go to the update zip file (ASII -> ZSJ8 ) in SD card and press the power button to choose it.
- The Update will now begin. It may take some while just be patient until then. Now that you have finished the step, repeat the same for the further OTA Updates like beta 2, beta 3, and more
Use the below command to reboot into Recovery Mode –
adb reboot recovery
In case you do not have an SD Card option, you can use the ADB Sideload method which has been described below.
ADB Sideload Method
Follow the step number from 1 to 3 and then choose ‘Apply Update from adb’ in the fourth step.
- Assuming that you have followed steps 1 to 3 from the above method, we will get to the next part.
- Now connect your Android device to the PC and open a terminal window or command prompt on it where you have installed the OTA Zip. For this, just type cmd on the search bar and then press the Enter key.
- Navigate to Device Recovery and choose ‘Apply Updates from ADB.
- Now go to the location where you have saved the OTA Zip file on the PC. Now flash the OTA by entering the below command – Just remember to put the actual filename in-between ‘< >’, and also the exact name with it proper extension. Do not use ‘< >’ in the actual command.
adb sideload <filename>.zip
For Mac users –
“./adb sideload <filename>.zip’
For Linux –
“sudo adb sideload <filename>.zip”
- Confirm your action and be patient until the upgrade is completed.
- Lastly, just reboot your device.
I hope the article was useful and that you have successfully updated your Exynos S10 device from the OneUI 2.0 Beta 3 to Beta 4.
Basically a gamer, I tend to find Android so amusing that ended up creating a blog where I could share with you all that i am aware of and could be. Passion overtook me to an extent that I decided to be a full time technology blogger. Besides gaming, eating sleeping and Androiding is what keeps me going!